Sunday, November 5, 2017

These two sweeties ...

November 2:  Thursdays are by far one of my favorite days. Look who I get to see every single week on Thursday! This little soul LOVES to have his picture taken. He just beams at my camera. Isn't he SO darling?!!!
Here we are again at Goldfish where brother Brendan has his swim lessons. I am playing with Aidan Paul while Brendan is swimming. 

 Aidan is super easy to be with. He is incredibly laid back and pleasant!
After swimming, Brendan and I came over to the Beach House. When the weather turns bad around here, we will have to stay on their end of town for our Thursday dates ... so I am taking advantage of the good weather and bringing dear Brendan here whenever I can. He loves it here. 

We re-enacted our Jesus storm story with this little boat ... Brendan gets such a kick out of acting stories out. 

 Brendan! You have such a beautiful heart. Do you have any IDEA how much you are LOVED?!!!
I asked Brendan how school was this week. He informed me that it was NOW November, and did I know that there were NO Sundays in the month of November? I questioned him about this extensively, showed him my calendar where clearly there ARE Sundays ... but he steadfastly maintained there are NO Sundays in November--"his teacher TOLD him so" ...  !!!

We returned Brendan to his house for his 7:30 bedtime and I got to tuck him in with a few stories and look who was out in the living room waiting to play with his grandma?
 Oh my! What a baby doll ...
 Aidan was actually POSING for my camera! He was!
 His expressions just kill me ...

 And his fat little chunkiness, dimples everywhere ... yikes ... I could just eat this child.





Kelly and I had so much fun cracking up with this sweetie! He will be EIGHT months next week! How is that possible? 


Oh my word ... Dylan! I love your smile in this photo! And Aidan's too! 

No comments: