Saturday, November 18, 2017

Girls only ...

November 11 (Sunday): Since I was at a birthday party on Saturday, I was able to arrange to be with the kiddos on Sunday. However, it was just the girls! The boys were over a friends' house.
 I put on some pretty music and Kaity did a few dance steps and showed me some of her exercises she does ... she is a very physical little child. She enjoys lots of movement.

 Kaity played with my puppet-show for a little while too, getting it all set up. I asked her to tell me a puppet story, but she declined. However, I will say that since she has been in her Readiness Kingergarten class this fall, she is much more mellow! She sits for longer periods of time, colors longer (and better), listens better, and is more cooperative--all wonderful things!
 Isn't Emma so grown up? She is fifteen. I remember being 15 like it was yesterday. Amazing how almost 50 years can go by like a dream ...



 We girls had a nice time together. We enjoyed a ton of french toast (Kaity ate two bowls), made some pictures, listened to beautiful music, etc. Kaity sat on the couch and looked at books while I told Emma the story of the woman in Mark 5 who snuck up behind Jesus in the crowd to be healed, as well as the healing of Jairus' little daughter. Kaity did not interrupt the story! She even listened!
I'm glad for any little time I spend with these kiddos. So blessed to be their grandma.

No comments: