Friday, October 22, 2021

October 21 Welcome back, Kaity!

Thursday:  Three weeks have gone by since I have seen Kaity-Girl! She got double-quarantined because her brothers had COVID consecutively. When I picked her up from Jesse, she reached her arms out to me and said, "I missed you, Grandma!" I missed you TOO, Kaity!

We played FIVE games of UNO. Kaity beat me four times! I did manage to pick up ONE game. Kaity brought her baby, Angel, to visit with us tonight. She was dressed in her brand new blue shiny shoes with real tie-up laces. Kaity takes such good care of this little baby doll!
We also worked on a Star Wars puzzle. We played with a bunch of stuff in my desk drawer, blew up a balloon to see if we could get Belle to play with it--but there was a problem--we could NOT find little Belle anywhere! We looked under, over, inside of everything in this little house! 
It sure was nice to have Kaity come over again. I am very glad she never got COVID herself. I'll see her again Saturday afternoon--we plan to carve pumpkins with Emma!

No comments: