Tuesday, January 9, 2024

January 6 with KT

Saturday:  Kaity didn't feel quite well today, so I kept my expectations low as to what she might want to do over here. I was glad, though, to realize she had gone into the spare room and brought out a game for us to play. We hadn't played "Sleeping Queens" for nearly 2 years!

I think we played three separate games--we had to review the rules to remind ourselves HOW to play the game; but it was fun, and I'm glad we did it.

Kaity wasn't one bit hungry, so I ate a grilled sandwich while she played games on her phone. We left for Altitude at our usual time and Kaity perked up once she was there. We have a lot of fun together there. Me? Mostly being entertained by the absolutely outrageous antics of some of the jumpers. A few of them are amazing with their gymnastic abilities and seem to have no fear whatsoever. Kaity plays it pretty "safe" with her jumping maneuvers, but she is able to jump higher all the time and is more in control of what her body does too. For $10/month per child, it is certainly worth being a member here.

Nothing much else happened except to say that I am always glad to be with Kaity, and wouldn't miss a single opportunity to be with her unless it was an emergency. So there.

No comments: