Sunday, October 27, 2013

Bad photography day ... Saturday's Halloween school festival

I was so glad to be invited to the kiddos' Halloween school festival Saturday afternoon. We met Jesse, Diana and baby Kaity over at the school ...


The party was INSIDE. And there were huge crowds of children and parents and grandparents. And I evidently had my camera set on the WRONG setting, because most of the pictures are blurry and the color is terrible. I am very disappointed in them. However, I've never ever been good at indoor photography. I just never seem to get it right! And I'm not crazy about crowds either!

But the festival was fun. There were all kinds of games: bowling, sack races, golf, pin-the-tail-on-the- skeleton (!), etc. with candy and other goodies as prizes. There was a fellow there making animal balloons too. Christopher got a tiger, Emma ordered up a pink panther (because she was demonstrating school spirit, i.e. the Comstock Park Panthers), and Matthew had the man make him a turtle. 
An extra special treat for me was seeing and spending a little bit of time with Kaitlynn. I don't see enough of her. She was wearing her cute bunny hat to keep her ears warm ... it was a COLD afternoon here in West Michigan! I wish I could show you more pictures of this sweet baby, but the other ones are not good! I'm thankful these two turned out!

No comments: