Thursday, October 3, 2013

Shopping with Brendan baby ...

It hardly seems possible that I have lived in the Grand Rapids area the last 42 years of my life and NOT remembered there is a Wolverine outlet ... in Rockford! Dear Kelly reminded me of this fact the other day, so we decided to drive out there together and see what we could see!
Little Fellow was quite pleased with his surroundings, promptly emptied this box of its boots and climbed on in. He fit just ... perfectly! 

 Brendan is completely fascinated with any knobs, keyholes, buttons ... ANYTHING that can be manipulated with his chunky hands ... so with all of his twisting and turning, he successfully LOCKED this main door to the store! The girls at the counter thought it was an excellent idea and wanted to go home for the day!

 A rock-climbing "wall" just perfect for our baby ...


Brendan, enjoying his shadow

Kelly was able to pick out a couple of sale shoes. I tried on a bunch of nice shoes, but nothing was quite right. Good sales, though! I'm glad I have been reminded about this place. And it's much more FUN to shop with Brendan than alone. He is so interested in every little thing. He is TWENTY months today. I'm smiling at you right now, Brendan!

No comments: