Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Matchbox cars and other fun stuff ...

Baby Brendan came over for a visit this morning. Kelly had some errands to run, so I got to play with my little fellow for a few hours today. For the most part, we stayed inside where it was toasty warm ...


But Brendan loves to be outside too, and the cold doesn't bother him one single bit. So we took a little walk around the block ... 
When we got back to the house, Brendan thought it would be a good idea to get inside my car and play there for a little while, but I turned him down! I scooped him up and we headed back inside to play. 

Brendan, enjoying a little snack of
apples, cucumbers and ... crackers
I got the suitcase of Matchbox cars down from the shelf, as well as my blaster set, put it together, and showed Brendan how it all worked ... 



Brendan would line his car up in the blaster, push the magic blaster button, and OFF!!! would zoom his car. He showed me how enthused he was by clapping and yelling, "YAY!" each time.  




We also zoomed cars down down DOWN to see how far they would go! Never one to waste a good time, Brendan enjoyed his time at the Beach House today very much!

No comments: