Thursday, November 28, 2013

A very HAPPY Thanksgiving ...

This is the first Thanksgiving since 2006 that I've been able to celebrate with Jesse and his family, so to say that I had a HAPPY day is quite an understatement. I was SO thrilled! We decided on a potluck dinner to be held at Dylan and Kelly's house. I brought the turkey, which turned out really moist and delicious ~ I carved it and put it in my beautiful new crock pot so that it would be hot and juicy for our dinner. 
Little Fellow was all set to party ... 
The cousins had a lot of fun together today. Brendan enjoys having company, and these kids play so well together. 

Brendan and Dylan ...
I love these guys so much!
 A very nice picture of Kaity-girl and her folks!
You are a Cutie, Kaity!

 Christopher is unbelievably good with babies ... he's used to playing with Kaitlynn. Brendan is almost 5 months older than Kaity, but she is at least four inches taller than him. He has her outweighed, though, by more than 10 pounds.
Dylan James ... I love seeing you this happy. This is Dylan and Kelly's first Thanksgiving in their own home. 
Part of the feast ... most of it was still in the kitchen
when I took this picture ...
Jesse and his dad ...

Kelly and Diana ... two daughters-in-law, very short girls, who married two very TALL sons of mine!  
Emma and Kaity



By the time we began taking some family pictures, everyone was too stuffed with turkey and too tuckered out to smile very much. My pictures of the whole family are not worth keeping ... they are actually terrible of everyone! So I did some cropping and salvaged these of the kiddos ... And Shane was with us too, but he is not in any of these pictures because that's what he prefers ~ but it sure was nice to have everyone together today.

 See what I mean about the height difference in these couples? I bet there is 16 inches between Jesse and Diana, and probably 14 between Dylan and Kelly!
Me and my sweet Emma Joy. My heart was happy to be with family today ... so thankful!

No comments: