Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christopher's FUN party!

Jesse and Diana threw a 10th birthday celebration for Christopher over at Jester's Court (Walker) this evening. Four of Chris's classmates came, as well as many family and friends. We had so much FUN!
Christopher is sitting in the inflatable Jester's chair in the GREEN party room where the cake and presents were set up. I love the look on his face!
This is a few of the kiddos being
WILD & CRAZY at the party ...
 Baby Kaitlynn joined in on the fun ... she's getting a little more used to me (whew!) but still doesn't know me very well. She's walking very fast now, although she walks as much on her KNEES (fast!) as she does on her feet! I've never seen a child do this before!
Matthew absolutely loves indoor playgrounds like this ~ he just went crazy with the fun! 

 Chris received a lot of nice presents ... I couldn't believe how MANY footballs he got!
These are the two Star Wars LEGO sets
from Me! 
 Emma loves to climb and so she was right at home here ... she is quite a monkey!

 Dylan, Kelly, baby Brendan and Grandpa Jim came to the party too ... not all of them are pictured, but I did want to note it here in the narrative anyway ...

Baby B totally contented to hang out with
his sweet mama ...
Brendan was not too crazy about this chair ...
to keep it inflated, it had a rather LOUD
fan or something blowing into it ...

Jesse and Kaity-girl having a hug
 This photo of Matthew and Kaity hugging is the sweetest picture I took all night ... I love it.
 Baby Brendan enjoyed himself hugely at the party ... but he was very sleepy and a little tuckered out tonight!
 Matthew felt it was his DUTY to get me on every single inflatable inside Jester's Court. We had races (!) ... which I naturally LOST ... we climbed and slid and cracked up together!
Emma and Christopher challenged me to many races down the slides and had me crawling around in spaces that I'm not sure were appropriate for a grandma ... but the laughter and the memories we made together sure were precious tonight!

No comments: