Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christopher is TEN!

It was Chris's 10th birthday yesterday. It's hard to sum Chris up in just a few words ... because he's a complicated kiddo!
He can be very serious (as above) and thoughtful ... pensive at times too. I like this picture of him very much. 

Chris is very athletic. He's a fast runner, he is quite coordinated, he has a great arm for football, he's quite good at basketball ... he just enjoys being PHYSICAL! 
Chris says he would very much like to be a professional football player someday. I told him that not many people get to do that actually, but he says he is going to try for it anway! 
Chris is very gentle with animals, as well as with his baby sister Kaity ... he's not so gentle with Matthew or Emma (!!), but they are bigger and more his age. He is very smart, quick to catch on to new concepts, a good reader, and fun to be with. I love being his grandma.

More than anything, Christopher, I pray that you will know the great and awesome God who made you for a purpose ... who planned out your days, who constantly watches over you, the One who loves you with a never-ending love. I want you to know and love Him and be everything He wants you to be! I won't stop praying this for you, dear grandson, because I love you very much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: