Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wednesday with Brendan

Aside from the fact that is has rained all day long today, it was still a pretty nice day. Today is Wednesday, and it is the day that Kelly brings both laundry and baby over to the Beach House!

It's been awhile since I tried coloring with Brendan, but at only 21 months, he finds it's pretty difficult to keep those colors from spilling over from his paper, to the table, to the chair ... etc. I think I'll wait a little while longer for him to get the concept ... 
Brendan is a climber ... so watch out! He climbs everything without fear. He loves my radio/boom box and pushes every button on it with delight.
We played for awhile today with my wind-up toys. They are starting to really show how old they are! Some of them are rather sluggish, and others refuse to ... wind up! But our bumble-bee was working just fine today. 



It seemed that every time I turned my back on this little fellow today, he had climbed a different chair to see just what was up on top! 
I got out my bucket of Lock-Blocks just to see if Brendan was ready for some building. He liked them mostly when I was building something that could be knocked over ... 

But then we found this rotary blade lock-block and that's all Brendan needed to keep him occupied for a very long time ... 

Some day, I think Brendan is going to be some kind of technical engineer type of fellow ... but for now, he is my dear little fellow, and that's all that matters to me!

No comments: