Saturday, January 3, 2015

A New Year's sleepover at Brendan's!

Since I really had made no special plans for New Year's Eve, I was so glad when I was asked to take care of my Little Fellow so that his folks could go out and celebrate!

We ate a very nice rice dinner together ... 



We played with Brendan's car wash, which came in a "kit" that his mom bought from a friend which includes TEN activities for Brendan to do that include car washes (he loves them) !!  So this one is where you put just a little bit of water in a flat pan, add shaving cream, two small sponges, an eye dropper and a cup and … voila! Instant toy car wash. 



 We had watched "The Polar Express" in the downstairs playroom which now has a nice large screen monitor and when the movie was finished, we came back upstairs, played for awhile but then I was pooped! I decided to spend the night so that Brendan's folks could just enjoy themselves without having to worry what time they returned home. We went into Brendan's bedroom, turned on the lights of his little Christmas tree, cuddled up together and fell asleep. Brendan's little face was the last face I saw in 2014 and the very first one that greeted me in 2015, giggling as I was tickling his chubby toes!



I love this little person so much. What a great way to say good-bye to 2014 and welcome in 2015!

No comments: