Thursday, January 22, 2015

Wednesday's are becoming a Little Fellow Day ...

It seems like the best day of the week to play with Little Fellow is turning out to be Wednesday's, after work. The weekends are too full with the other grandkiddos … and Brendan would be offended to come over here on a weekend and find OTHER children here (!!) … so for now, a mid-week connection is going to have to do!
I picked Dylan up from work, we picked up a pizza to bring home for dinner, and then we arrived home to this little cutie (who wasn't at all interested in eating but REALLY wanted to play!). 
Brendan is always excited to share his toys with me. He has some very nice toys, I must say! 
Dylan and Brendan built quite an elaborate Duplo car wash the other day … that green vine hanging down is the squirter … Brendan showed me the whole thing--he was SO pleased. 
 Brendan has this cute electronic lap gizmo … I don't think it is as fancy as an I-PAD or anything, but he can sure maneuver his way around on it!

 But still, his favorite thing is "The Polar Express" movie, book, and anything whatsoever to do with that sweet story!
 He knows how to load the DVD into the player and use the remote to start it … which he does at every single opportunity he is allowed!

"So Brendan, can you tell grandma the story of The Polar Express?" asked Dylan. And Dylan began reciting, "On Christmas Eve …" and Brendan's sweet little voice followed, " … many years ago I lay quietly in my bed. I did not rustle the sheets. I breathed slowly and silently …" Brendan can recite quite a bit of this much-loved story. 



Wait, wait, wait, Little Fellow, until you SEE what I got you for your GOLDEN BIRTHDAY! Brendan is going to flip out when he sees the Polar Express train set I got for him … I can hardly stand to wait until February 3!
 And look at this great gear toy Brendan has!
 Dylan and he build lots of cool stuff with it … everything connects … and SPINS!



This is not a very thorough narrative of my time with these dear folk … and Kelly-O isn't in any of these pictures! I love her! It was so nice to spend a few hours over at their house … I hope every Wednesday can be a Little Fellow Wednesday!

No comments: