Thursday, January 8, 2015

The sweetness of this little fellow ...

Yesterday was Wednesday, and it had been an entire week since I had seen my little fellow--TOO LONG--my heart aches when I am away from him that long. He is the sweetest little boy ...

I had a just a few hours after work yesterday, so I drove over to see some of my favorite people. 

What are you thinking, Little Fellow?
Why so GLUM chum?
 Oh … he was just pondering serious matters (above) like trains, windshield wipers, car washes … but his little heart was still happy, see?


 We spent a long time in his basement playroom. Kelly had made a new layout for his train table and he was very excited to show me.

Brendan plays and plays and plays with his trains … he has a wonderful and very active imagination.

 His joy over the whole thing is SO contagious!





 We took a small break in the train action to play with his very cool remote control car ...


And then Brendan pretended that his beads were trains … while singing the theme song to "The Polar Express." 








Dylan got home from work and he showed me how Brendan can "read" much of "The Polar Express" all by himself! He has an excellent and sharp memory!





 I love these pictures of Brendan and Dylan!
Brendan danced and danced while singing, "We got it! Oooo, we got it! Hot CHOCOLATE!" (Another song from his train movie).

Brendan--you are a very entertaining Little Fellow! 
Next week Wednesday, Brendan is coming over to The Beach House for a few hours of good play! I can't wait.

No comments: