Sunday, April 26, 2015

I can't get enough of this little face ...

It's not like I didn't already have enough pictures of Brendan enjoying his Brown Cow ice cream; but Thursday night Brendan and his mama and daddy came over for dinner and I had just enough Brown Cow ice cream left for small sundaes all around ...
Brendan was VERY pleased ... 




These are the adoring expressions I receive after my little Fellow has finished a bowl of chocolate ice cream … "I LOVE ice cream, Grandma Carol" is what this little face is saying I think! Perhaps he is saying, "I love YOU, Grandma Carol!" 
Whatever he is saying, it says love to me! I asked him: "Where is your smile, Brendan?" And starting with the picture above, this is what I got! 

 You little sweetie! Such expressions!
Brendan loves to chase me around the house with his tool cart … growling like a dinosaur … with me screaming in terror and running from him ... 
 It is a very fun game ...

 And we play it ...
 every single time ...
… Brendan comes over! Sometimes I hide around the corners and jump out at him--that's when he really cracks up!

No comments: