Thursday, April 30, 2015

A beautiful last day in April ...

Since Brendan's mama was at a craniosacral massage therapy class in Florida this week and Dylan had a local conference to attend, I got to have my Little Fellow all to myself for awhile Thursday, the very last day in April ...
It was sunny and even reached 70 degrees! I got out a few outside toys and we played in the dirt in front of my house for a little while ...
Brendan was quite intense about the dump truck and bulldozer getting all the necessary work done ...
Brendan really puts himself into his task too … you would almost think he was an expert at moving dirt around!
And Brendan enjoyed this very much!
But Brendan seems to enjoy almost … everything!


And he loves his Grandma Carol ...


Once inside, our constant companions Paco, the Pig, and Cocoa, the Cat (two hand puppets) are our constant companions. Brendan found my little stuffed pig last week and announced that it was "Baby Paco."
Brendan calls this light in my bedroom the "Lighthouse light." I guess it COULD remind me of a lighthouse, even though it is just a rod-iron lantern of sorts ...
I love you, sweet little boy.
Brendan was showing Pacquito (long story about this name) how much fun this lighthouse light was so look inside ...
Dylan arrived earlier than expected and joined in our play. Dylan does a very good pig I must say! He animated Paco quite wonderfully, to the delight of his little cutie.
I love the expression on Brendan's face (below) ...
These next few pictures are of Brendan yelling, "Dinosaurs!" (very loudly) and then Paco diving under the blanket on my bed, hiding for cover from the hideous monsters to come ...


And cracking up with Paco's tail sticking up and out from under the blanket ...
Paco hid very well this time and Brendan is trying to see if any body part is sticking out from under the blanket ...
Oops! There is his tail!
On his way out, Brendan requested that he and his daddy sing "Christ is Risen from the Dead" (the Orthodox version), and started right in singing ...
Brendan sings very enthusiastically ...
And he managed to sing it both in English and in Greek … quite impressive … but then I adore this little guy!

No comments: