Monday, April 6, 2015

I love this small boy ...

I got to go over to Brendan's Saturday evening for a Seder meal. I have NO pictures of the meal, however, because I was rather preoccupied with this small person ...
 We were playing in their front room and I noticed this pair of goggles laying by the couch. So I picked them up and handed them over to this little cutie ...
 And he proceeded to completely entertain me ...
 These faces!
 Brendan cracks me up … always.

Naturally, Brendan had to try every single angle with the goggles … on, off, up, down, pressed against his face, on top of his head … 



 I am so intrigued at Brendan's ease of amusement … he is a completely contented little person, interested in every little thing ...
 And I love him so much I could burst ...




 We also played in the basement because THAT'S where the trains are. Brendan had missed his nap Saturday and was really really tired ...
 But the house was full of interesting people, and Brendan is very social and doesn't like to feel left out. However, he was very glad to take me downstairs where we could play trains and watch "The Polar Express" at the same time!


Brendan made a very long train that kept getting off the track (because it was TOO long), but he is a very diligent little soul and kept fixing everything, very determined to keep his train intact ... 


I regret not having any pictures of the seder meal, because Kelly worked very hard on it and everything looked really nice. Their friend, Patrick (a converted-to-Orthodox Jew) led the meal with the readings, but everyone took part. At one point when Brendan and I were still upstairs in the main room, the readings had begun and Brendan ran over to the table and was quite distraught there was no "book" for him to read from. He had the closest thing to a meltdown that I have ever seen him produce! Dylan got him a "book" and he "read" along for a little while with everyone else. He is a sweetheart.

No comments: