Friday, July 28, 2017

A Frog Hollow afternoon ...


FROG HOLLOW is a super nice playground/park off of M-6, kind of behind Metro Hospital. It is one of Brendan's favorite places to play--his folks like it too because it is enclosed with a very nice fence, there are picnic tables there, nice bathrooms, a drinking fountain, great playground equipment--what's not to like?!! These pictures pretty much speak for themselves ...


I have pictures of Brendan, 3 years ago, standing at this exact spot DOING the exact thing he is doing--explaining all about dinosaurs to me--like he is some kind of college professor! 

 Kaity thought this park was pretty great ...


 The equipment here is SO much fun for little ones ... a lot of variety and very interesting ...








Oh my word--I just love these pictures of these little cuties ...







We'll have to re-visit this park. This was actually Monday afternoon, which is supposed to be Kaity's special time with me. We invited Brendan because these two play so well together. I'm glad we did this today!

No comments: