Monday, January 23, 2023

January 21 Kaity's #1 soccer game

Saturday:  Kaity is playing indoor soccer again this season. It's not exactly intramural, because there aren't any other teams to play against. It's just a bunch of 3rd through 5th grade kids that divide in half and play each other each week. But I think it's good practice for their soccer skills--and the coaches happen to be exceptional people too.

I took a few pictures of the action; but I am notoriously lousy at action photography--everything blurs no matter what setting I use on my camera. I'll post a few, followed by the ones Emma shared with me--which are far better quality.

I'm not sure who decides how to divide up this group of kids ... but this week, Kaity and Kenzie were on opposing teams. Kaity is wearing a blue jersey to designate her team.
Kaity looked at me just as I was taking this picture and she seems annoyed with me! She later told me that I was correct about that!


From Emma's camera:
These pictures show good running and playing with all of the kids today. They put out a lot of effort!

For some reason (that I canNOT figure out), Kaity spray painted her hair--one streak of "RED" ... hmmm.
Here are Kaity and her bf Kenzie fighting over who will have possession of the ball.

These are great shots, Emma!



The game was from 3:00 to 4:00. What made it extra special was that lots of FAMILY showed up to watch. I'll post those pictures next (lots are from Emma again).
 

No comments: