Friday, January 27, 2023

January 26 Snowy walk at Dwight Lydell

Thursday:  On my way to Meijer this morning (which, by the way, was actually NOT on the way) I took a short but snowy walk over at Dwight Lydell Park. You see, during the night we received some snow and freezing rain. It was just SO beautiful--it was already 10am, and I knew if I waited until I was finished grocery shopping and putting all the stuff away--the magic of the ice would already be past perfection. SO ... here are some of the photos I took:





This is the old train depot--doesn't it look great?



I love this boardwalk they have added to the park.
This is a beautiful little spot, no matter what time of year.




It was quite a magical morning ... I'm so glad I didn't miss out on it.



















I walked and walked, 100% happy, giving praise and "Hallelujahs" to such a Great Creator ...

"The pulse of life within my wrist
A fallen snow, a rising mist
There is no higher praise than this
Oh my soul wells up with hallelujahs!

Oh, praise Him all His mighty works
There is no language where you can't be heard
Your song goes out to all the earth
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!"
(Chris Rice)


No comments: