Friday, August 12, 2022

August 11 with Kaity

Thursday:  I finished Kaity's book today and got it ordered and paid for. I hope she will like it as much as I do. I ordered a copy for me to keep here as well. It won't be delivered for another TWO weeks, but Kaity doesn't even know about it, so she won't even know she has had to wait!

Just as I was leaving the house to pick Kaity up, Brenda called and invited us to swim again this week. This was SO SUPER NICE of her! I quickly through our beach stuff in my car and raced on over to get Kaity. We swam with Brenda until 5:45! It wasn't as hot outside as it was last week, but it still felt refreshing. We played a bunch of water games and had a ton of fun.

This picture was actually taken last week

We then came over here and just hung out for awhile. We didn't play any card games tonight. We ate dinner and watched a very old episode of "The Three Stooges" and laughed our heads off. Kaity calls them "the boys", which cracks me up. I have to figure out something more constructive for us to do together! I completely forgot all about my camera this week and took zero pictures. I'm thankful Kaity still enjoys coming over here to visit. I love her very much.

No comments: