Sunday, August 28, 2022

August 25 with Kaity

Thursday:  I am days behind with posting in this photo-diary of mine. I've been distracted with the making of cards. August is a big birthday month, so I've been trying to create cards of meaning for the people I love.

I can't really remember much of what Kaity and I did on Thursday--except that I was LATE picking her up by almost an hour! I NEVER do that. I had gotten drowsy at my desk and went into my room to just lay my head down for a few seconds--bad decision. If Jesse hadn't messaged me wondering where I was, I might have slept on and on.

Thankfully, Kaity was NOT offended by my tardiness. On the drive to my house, she told me much about her first few days of fourth grade--stuff about her classmates and teachers, etc. Most everything she shared with me was positive. I've been praying that Kaity will have a good year of learning this year. I've asked the Lord to give Kaity teachers who know HIM and will love her.

I only snapped a few pictures while Kaity was here. Dear Belle loves Kaity, so it was nice that they got to spend some time together.




I will not be with Kaity on Saturday. She and Emma and her mom are going up north to Great Wolf Lodge for a fun two days. I am very glad for them! I can't wait to hear about all of the fun they had.


No comments: