Wednesday, August 17, 2022

August 13 with KT-girl

Saturday:  I only have a few pictures of Kaity from Saturday--all of them at Altitude! We hung out at my house for awhile first, ate dinner, looked at pictures together, etc. But THEN we drove over to Altitude. I knew it would be crowded on a Saturday night ... but crowded did not begin to describe HOW many people were there. I'm not going to load the pictures of the multitudes of kids/teens/adults jumping--it was just too crazy. However, Kaity DID have fun! Many little kids attached themselves to her and followed her around as she jumped. Kaity is getting really really GOOD at jumping. She is able to go higher and higher now because she keeps her legs slightly bent and together, pointing her toes as she jumps.

What was most fun was to watch some of the older teens jump and do their stunts. There were a few there that did "stunts" that made my jaw drop. Look at Kaity (below) showing me how she can jump and reach the top rim of the protective bumper pads!
This is Kaity resting and enjoying watching the other jumpers.
They opened the trapeze area for a little while, but the line to jump there was REALLY long, so Kaity did not do much more than ONE jump. Kaity is NOT afraid of swinging on this thing!
I love watching Kaity use her athletic ability--she is something!

No comments: