Friday, August 12, 2022

August 11 Recovered Pictures!!!

Friday:  I was working on a photo book for Kaitlynn over the last few days--mainly because my computer was defunct during her birthday, so I was never able to design a card for her 10th birthday. Also, her siblings have several photo books that I made for them when they lived in Texas ... so I thought it was high time I made one for Kaity--to try and make up for zero birthday card from me this year.

BUT while I was looking through 100's and 100's of photos, I found all of the pictures I thought I had lost taken at Deer Track Junction on July 9. Since there are SO many nice ones, I'm going to post them here without much additional comment.

Kaity and Emma checking out the gopher holes ...



The pigs were a HUGE treat. We met George (Kaity is touching him in the picture below), Penny, and Belle.

George was a real "pig" with the food the girls were trying to share with the three pigs. I don't think Penny or Belle got to enjoy much of it at all.

This cool tunnel spins if you put enough weight in the right place ...
Emma jumped in to help get it rotating ...


There are slides and underground tunnels everywhere ...

And the cutest animals EVER ...



We went to the bunny house near the end of our visit. I'm so glad we did! Look at the darling bunnies!



I didn't know that female rabbits are called "does", did you? Or the males "bucks" and the babies "kits"!
I love these pictures of Emma with this beautiful long-haired rabbit, whose name is "SAM".










Here is the newborn fawn running in its enclosure ...


Back to the pigs ... they were quite LARGE!
Kaity was attempting to get "George" to obey her ...





These girls have a real love for animals.



We got to watch this little one drink her bottle!








I sure was happy to find these photos. I LOVE THEM!

No comments: