Monday, August 1, 2022

July 31 A Thank-you Bouquet

Sunday:  Look at the beautiful gift Gloria brought to me this afternoon! She could not have given a nicer present! None of this was necessary, though. I merely weeded a little patch of her paradise garden the other day--it was pure pleasure ... this is the TRUTH. There are times when I just really appreciate getting my hands deep in the dirt. And I absolutely LOVE pulling a weed and having the root slide all the way out without breaking.

Gloria told me the names of all of these flowers, but I cannot remember other than: baby's breath (aren't they gorgeous?) and zinnia. Gloria had difficulty remembering what the purple flowers are called. No matter! The colors are fabulous!

I am very thankful for a new friend in the neighborhood! How nice.

No comments: