Thursday, August 4, 2022

August 2 The rest of our day

Tuesday afternoon/evening:  We hung out at my house for a few hours (no pictures taken) and then by about 4:00 we got ready to go to Altitude to jump. I keep trying to get some good photos of the kids in mi-air without the entire picture being a BLUR ... I succeeded a tiny bit today, but I'm not really improving very much.

The kiddos are all very happy to "fly" up and down through the air. I would be too if I wasn't so ... old.


Erin likes running over to a little platform, jumping from there to a trampoline, and then landing on this squishy/foam area (it's huge)--she will land on her feet and then immediately do a summersault--she is very proud of this too. I've yet to catch her at it with my camera, though, because I am too "taken" with the whole process and laughing while watching her ... and then I remember my camera!

The Battle Beam is a pretty popular spot for Brendan. I love the picture (below) of him ... I think because I just love this child so much. He looks like he is deeply meditating ...
Brendan didn't win as many battles today--there were some pretty tough contestants opposing him!

We had hoped that Kaity could join us here at Altitude, but she had a scheduled doctor appointment that went late today, so she couldn't make it.

From Altitude, we drove immediately to Dylan and Kelly's where we were met by this little guy. Callaghan is something else ... what a little power house he is!

Don't you love his "canned" smile for my camera? He kills me.
Oh ... you are so sweet, little one.
Erin! What on earth are you doing? 
Ah! "I'm playing DEAD, gwamma ... I am DEAD." The tongue proves it. So there.
Erin's "saint day" was just the other day and so she received a special present (it's laying on the floor by Cal). Little Cal wishes ALL presents were HIS and proceeded to grab it from Erin and RUN ... but Dylan intercepted him and returned the prize to Erin. This was little Callaghan afterwards ...
Aidan wanted to show me how he could go upside down with his body ...
This was right after telling me that I had "fuzz" in my nose. I tried to explain that ALL OLD people have fuzz in their noses and sometimes even their EARS! He didn't want to talk about it! I don't blame him.
I can't remember what Erin and Aidan are doing here ... but Cal was NOT pleased.
See?!?!?
This little cherub of a girl ... 

Blessings, blessings . . . abounding happiness and love with these dear children. 

No comments: