Sunday, August 7, 2022

August 6 With KT

Saturday:  Kaity and I drove back out to Rockford this afternoon because Kaity saw something at the toy store that she HAD TO HAVE! She had her "savings" with her, so I agreed to go. What she wanted was a tiny container of "thinking slime" and it was only $3.99. She also picked up a really cute stuffed dear and promptly named her "Darci"... nice name for a little deer. 

The little container is filled with Kaity's "thinking slime" and it is kind of clear-colored with speckles in it.
Since Kaity bequeathed me her little Lily doll a few weeks ago, she has been at my house. Only one problem remained--Lily had zero underwear. Aidan kept pointing this out to me and scolding me about it. SO ... I went in my sock drawer, pulled out a pair that I never wear and made Lily a little pair of undershorts. They fit her perfectly and I don't expect she will outgrow them (!!).
Since it was absolutely stinkin' hot in my house, we settled down for a few quiet games of UNO. Kaity won 2x and I won the last game. She was not pleased. Kaity does not tolerate losing, no matter how many times she has won!
As a punishment (mine), she would allow NO further pictures of her to be taken. Okay then.

No comments: