Thursday, June 14, 2007

Images of the grandchildren

Tonight I decided I would "add an element" along the side of this blog that would have a nice picture of each one of the grandchildren. I have been able to "add an element" before whenever I wanted to -- but not tonight! I tried a bunch of different things trying to get it to work, because I wanted a picture of each of the kiddos that would be on the page no matter what new post was added, etc. I was able to add the picture of Karis, but then no matter what picture I chose of Nathan, it simply would not add it! It kept giving me an error message about a URL code or some such thing -- totally undiscernible to me! So after trying for over an hour, I give up. These are the pictures I was going to use, and then every few months I was going to update with a more recent photo. I get an "A" for effort but still a "D" (dunce, dumber than a box of rocks, etc.) . . .

Olivia Diana
I took this picture of her when we were in Texas in March
Doesn't she have a beautiful face?
Emma Joy
This picture was taken at the Children's Museum
Emma is at the bubble place, making a huge bubble
I love her expression!
Christopher James
Future rescue worker!
I miss kissing those cheeks . . .
Jackson Drew
Doesn't he have the most beautiful smile?
Matthew John
"Baby blue eyes"
Nathan Paul
You are the funniest little boy!
I love this picture! (I stole it from Rachel's blog)
Karis Danielle
"Pretty Girl"
She is beautiful!
Those would have been nice pictures to have all along the side of this blog, but I guess it wasn't meant to be! I was needing some grandchildren therapy tonight, as I am VERY "blue" with missing everyone . . . so this helped just a little bit.

1 comment:

JonesChronicles said...

The pictures are great, Mom! This blogging stuff is really beyond me, too. I think I handle the basic stuff fairly well, but I don't even attempt much beyond that. Nathan tuckered out early tonight, so I think I'm going to make some blueberry tarts...yum!