Monday, June 11, 2007

Jackson Drew is Three Today!

The Psalmist says, "Your hands made me and formed me!"
Psalm 119:73
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY, JACKSON!
Jackson wears Grandpa's boots!
Will you climb mountains one day?
Or perhaps walk around Israel where Jesus walked!

It looks like Jackson is maybe going to be a plumber one day . . . (Oops!)

Jackson on the Austin Steam Train (March '07)
This little boy LOVES trains!
(I wonder WHERE he got THAT from?!)

Jackson also loves construction trucks!

He is quite the handsome boy!

Look how strong he is, and what a big helper!

He is an excellent climber too!
This is the playgym in Jackson's back yard
Grandpa & Grandma Jones
send you birthday hugs and kisses!

"God performs wonders that cannot be fathomed,

miracles that cannot be counted." Job 5:9

2 comments:

Thursday said...

An excellent climber...hm...I wonder where he got THAT from???

Sabrina said...

climber... my son... totally following me of course. I had forgotten about that picture when he had pulled his pants down a little. What a cutie!