Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Eight years!

I have taken (stolen) this picture from Diana's blog because (1) I like it, and (2) I don't have any pictures of them together in the past year! The last time I saw Jesse was at the end of July last year, just before he deployed. This picture was professionally taken when Jesse was home in May for his R & R. I'm glad they had this done. It's difficult to get a good picture together when all you have for photographers are your little children or perhaps yourself, reaching way out in front to try to snap a good picture of the two of you together.

Congratulations on your eighth anniversary! I'm hoping you can figure out some way to celebrate this special day together, even though you are thousands of miles apart. Many prayers today for both of you!

"Give thanks to the LORD for He is good; His faithful love endures forever." Psalm 136:1

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that 8 years have flown by so quickly! All our love to you both today!

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary!