Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th everyone!

Mr. Jones and I had talked about going downtown tonight to view the fireworks ... but as our day progressed, I came down with a raging sore throat, an accompanying splitting headache, and chills! I certainly hope I haven't passed germs onto the Jones grandchildren. We decided to just stay home tonight. There is plenty of explosive fireworks going on right in our neighborhood. Actually, it sounds like the fella across the street from us is trying to blow up the entire block! I hope he is unsuccessful! Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

Ruthanne said...

Carol! That is how I started getting sick! I was so sick last Sunday and Monday. You'll be glad to know that I was back up and around by Wednesday and totally fine yesterday - a week later! I hope you feel better!