Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A forgotten anniversary!

Well, I've done it now ... I've gone and completely forgotten Adam and Emily's second anniversary! It was yesterday ... ouch! I was checking blogs a few minutes ago and went to Emily's and saw her very nice tribute to Adam ... and felt TERRIBLE! I have a little space on the side of my blog that I use to remind everyone about special family events too, and I STILL FORGOT this incredibly special day. So, it looks like their anniversary card is going to be even more belated than this little post. I hate it when this happens! I do love this picture of them, though, from last Christmas ~ aren't they the cutest?

A BELATED HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY TO ADAM AND EMILY!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks! Don't feel too bad. I know that everyone gets busy seeing people, getting things done, or whatever that third thing is. Heck, I've been busy! I totally understand. Thanks for the post!

~Adam & Emily

Sabrina said...

Happy Anniversary again you two!