Sunday, August 24, 2008

Out of photo storage ... oh no!

Mr. Jones and I were out on Lake Michigan last night on a 42 foot sailboat ... out there on MY lake ... with TWO lighthouses to photograph from a viewpoint that I do not normally get ... I took over 300 pictures and they (about two dozen of them) are completely beautiful! However, I have been informed by Blogger that I have reached my 1 GB capacity for photo storage and will need to upgrade in order to upload any further pictures! So I have done that just now ... actually purchased more photo storage. Don't worry! After being a completely addicted user of Blogger for 17 months now, this is the first dime I have put into it ... no regrets! However, it may take 24 hours for the update to take place, so until then ...

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Wow Mom you used up all your alloted capacity- good for you! I can't wait to see all the pictures you post of the lighthouses- even better I'm so glad that you got to take a sailboat ride on YOUR lake!!!! Dad told me that he thought you would all miss it so glad that you didn't!

Mom Jones said...

What's even more weird is that my hard drive was also SO full that my computer absolutely HATED me and would hardly run ... so your dad bought me an external hard drive for my b'day with 500 GB on it! We have just transferred a TON of stuff over to the external and I am hoping my computer is more friendly now! :)

Emily said...

I love your pictures! I'm glad you have more room for pictures.