Monday, August 11, 2008

Traverse City here we come!

It's time for our 5th annual sister's retreat and Ruthanne is on her way from Detroit to pick me up! We are driving up to Traverse City for several days of relaxation, sister-talk, lighthouse photographs, getting lost on our way to places, beaches, sand dunes etc. I've looked forward to this all summer long! The first year we went north to Frankfort, then two years in a row to Charlevoix (it's SO beautiful there!), and then last year to Manistee ... and now Traverse!

There are three lighthouses in the area that we hope to see, none of which I have ever photographed. I'm so excited! I will then have pictures of 15 Michigan lighthouses! The weather is forecasted to be practically perfect. I'll post pictures when we return. Talk to you later ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have safe travels and the weather is as perfect as they say it is going to be. Enjoy the lighthouses. I love it up there. I can't wait to see some of your pictures.

Sabrina said...

Have fun Mom and stay safe! Can't wait to see the pictures when you return!

Emily said...

That's great you get together with your sisters annually. Have fun!

Mom Jones said...

Hi Teresa! Thanks for your good wishes for our trip ... we returned late this afternoon from a beautiful 3.5 days! I have over 500 pictures to edit, but will try to post some tomorrow. :)