Friday, August 15, 2008

Twenty-nine looks good on her!

She is a natural leader ... strong ... a visionary kind of a person. If there is a job to do, you can count on her to get it done. She is resourceful and responsible. You can rely on her. She can assemble a playscape in her backyard, without instructions! She is very smart.
She is a bubbly kind of person ... FUN ... full of sunshine and joy, kindness too. She is very giving and generous with her time and resources. I love to hear her laugh.
She creates cards and scrapbooks ... takes amazing photographs and makes tiny memory books for folk. We can share a sunset together and get the same kind of thrill. She is a loving, caring and thoughtful young woman. She is my daughter and she is my friend ... she is beautiful!

WITH LOVE FOR YOU ON YOUR 29TH BIRTHDAY, SABRINA!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol.. How wonderful that you have Sabrina in your life..! She is a birthday gift all year-round!...
Sabrina,- I love seeing photos and hearing about you and your precious family.. Blessings and... Happy Brithday darling!.... Karen

Emily said...

Happy Birthday!

~Adam & Emily

Thursday said...

What a nice and true post. I for one am glad God planned for Sabrina and I to be in the same age group. :)

Happy birthday to Sabrina!

Sabrina said...

Thank you Mom! You are my dearest friend too and I am so glad to call you Mom! I love you! I've already read all the books you sent for my birthday- loved them all so much!