Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Brendan today at my house ...

Tuesdays are not usually BRENDAN days … but how wonderful when they are! I can't get enough of this little fellow!

Is this the cutest little face
you have ever seen in your life??
Such an expression on your face, Brendan! I love those little dancing eyes of yours so much! 
Brendan just never gets over the thrill
of pulling the cord to my light/fan …
he just loves that POWER!

 Brendan is chatting more and more now. He is constantly pointing at objects and asking, "What's that?" Perhaps once he has everything categorized in his little brain, he will start speaking in sentences! He says lots and lots of stuff already, though, and counts quite carefully to ten! He says his ABC's very clearly too and loves to sing the song.
I love you too, Brendan, dear!




 We had a ton of fun today, just playing and building and exploring. Finally, our little angel-baby fell soundly asleep on my comfy chair ...
Mmmm … such a sweetie!

No comments: