Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Wow, another TUESDAY with Brendan!

Dylan, Kelly, and Brendan were out of town, in Detroit, from Wednesday through Sunday. I know it's only 150 miles, but my heart ached the whole time they were gone to think they were that far away! They had quite a misadventure upon arriving home, losing their rental car keys, desperately searching for 36 hours to find them … and then Kelly finally messaged me that she was exhausted … and did I want a little Brendan time?!
As it turned out, Brendan was in need of a haircut, so I got to take him to this cute little children's place over at Knapp Corner's … which I can't for the life of me remember the name! 
 There was lots of good stuff to play with ...
 
Brendan had fallen asleep in the car on the way over to the hair place … he was a little disoriented for the first little while, but he finally woke up and was very interested in every little thing ...


When it was finally HIS turn to sit in the chair, however, this was his reaction! I've never seen this little fellow so unhappy! He wanted NO PART in this activity! Look at his tragic little face!
Thankfully, the hairdresser was FAST and GOOD … and we were out of there in no time! Whew. Afterwards, we drove on over to The Beach House and enjoyed all kinds of yummy leftovers (!) for dinner. It was nice to have a sweet grand baby to eat with.
I'm pretty sure that tomorrow is laundry day … so two days in a row I get to visit with this little love and his mama! I am very thankful.

No comments: