Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Growing SO big … and sweeter with every day ...

Another laundry day has come and gone … AND … we might not have too many laundry days to come! Kelly has been shopping around for some machines of their own, and they are very close to purchasing, so … !! … we'll just have to figure out some OTHER excuse for a weekly visit, won't we?
 I know I take an inordinate number of photos of this little sweetie, but I can't get enough of him! He just gets sweeter all the time.
I see your belly peeking out
from your shirt, Brendan!
 We had so much fun together today. Kelly was with us the entire time, playing, visiting, enjoying our time together. 

 Little Fellow found plenty to busy himself with today. He is never fussy, but just enjoys himself wherever he is.
Because this little guy loves spinning objects so much, and due to the fact that our Matchbox helicopter was seeing better days, I purchased a brand NEW Matchbox helicopter for him a few days ago … he was SO delighted with it. He hardly put it down the entire day!

The prized helicopter ...
 Brendan watched my candlelight for a little while and was able to blow out the fire when I was ready for him to do that.

This red car is one of Brendan's favorites …
the little doors open and close ~ and
Brendan gets no end of delight doing just that.

Hey there, big boy! You are much loved, little sweetheart! So glad you and your mama came over today!

3 comments:

Judy Hand said...

He is such a cute little fellow. I do see some similarities between his face and Kaitlynn's. I don't blame you one bit for being a proud grandma.

Judy Hand said...

He is such a cute little fellow. I do see some similarities between his face and Kaitlynn's. I don't blame you one bit for being a proud grandma.

Mom Jones said...

Thank you, Judy! Brendan is a real JOY in every way. I love being a grandma … it has its challenges too, but it is mostly a blessing.