Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Our Happy Laundry Day ...

I love the fact that I have a washer and dryer in my little Beach House that are so handy, efficient, and easy to use. And I love it that I can share them with … anyone who needs to do their laundry! 
 Kelly and Brendan came over today to do a few loads of washing. I got out the Hotwheels tracks and set up some fun roads and ramps for our little fellow to play with ...
Brendan is having a lot of fun lately playing with these cars and tracks … he is very intense with his play! 
We had a few fresh inches of snow this morning. I opened up my front door so that Brendan could enjoy it … actually, Brendan TRIED to open my front door but couldn't quite reach and manipulate the doorknob yet, so I assumed he wanted to see outside ~ and he did! 

Brendan has the sweetest little face! He is so interested in everything. He is not a difficult person to occupy or entertain. 
Kelly didn't have any errands to run today …
so I got to visit with her too! Doubly nice day!
We ate a nice lunch together. The pictures below are Brendan enjoying some of my favorite butter pretzels! Yum. 




YUM, Grandma!
And then, for some reason, he climbed right up and stood on my table … yikes! 
Brendan enjoyed getting a little soapy today while I was washing dishes … he enjoyed this hugely. 



Near the end of our time together, Brendan was getting a little sleepy ~ not enough to actually take a NAP (!!!) but enough to where he watched a little video on Kelly's computer while she was loading up the car to go home … doesn't he have the cutest facial expressions?

No comments: