Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Mutual adoration ...

Our Brendan baby is growing up so fast. Today I got to spend a few short hours with him so that his mama could get some rest before she helps birth a baby tonight. This little guy loves to eat. It's so much fun to watch him ENJOY … just simple mac 'n cheese, some fruit, cinnamon toast … easy stuff. But he is so easy to please.
It's completely automatic to connect with Brendan. He just gets inside me! I love his expressions. I love his sweet spirit and his tender little heart. And he is absolutely FULL of fun … always. Look at him! 
He likes to use my outdoor furniture as a slide. I usually help dramatize it a little bit by doing a countdown, and then I zoom him down the footstool (cushion and all) to a bounding bump at the bottom … we do this over and over and over again, with him giggling the whole time. 
I love this precious little face! 
Brendan is very good with using his hands. He is really coordinated. He grabbed up this broom on the front porch and was ready to go! 
This little guy can give a hug and a snuggle that doesn't stop. It's been quite a few hours since I drove him home, but I can still feel his soft sweetness close to my heart. 
I am so thankful. Love you, Brendan-dear.

No comments: