Monday, December 29, 2014

A few other December events ...

The RVO Christmas Party @ Egypt Valley Country Club took place on Friday, December 12, and was well attended. I have many pictures to look through and edit … but no time to do it until after the holidays are over. But I did want to include it in my December posts ...
 They served the BEST food … and it was nice to get to know people a little bit better on this occasion as well.

My cousin, Lois has another upcoming wedding. I attended the shower for Skye and Zach on December 13 and have many photos to edit ...

 Zach and Skye will be married on January 10 ...


Peggy's retirement party last week Tuesday ...



This was a very random post … but I wanted to include these three events in my December postings so that I will not forget to go back and edit these pictures, as well as print them out for those who have requested them!

No comments: