Friday, December 19, 2014

Brendan, Brendan, Brendan!

After work yesterday, I stopped over for a little visit at one of my favorite little person's houses … I could hear his little voice shouting as I was walking up their walkway … "Grandma Carol!" "Grandma Carol!" 
 This kiddo kills me … "Grandma Carol! Look! My tree! Owls! A heart! Christmas tree!" were the happy shouts as soon as I was inside the front door!
Ah Brendan … you are good medicine! I think being with you is equally as good as being at the beach! All the stress melts away … what are you thinking Little Fellow? 
 Olaf thoughts? Brendan LOVES Olaf!
 Olaf is quite a friend to this little one! Brendan was so excited to have his picture taken with him!
 You crack me up, Brendan. I love you SO much!
 Brendan has a tiny fiber-optic tree on the dresser in his room. He was very proud to show me.
Brendan took me down to the basement where we played trains for quite awhile. He really really REALLY likes if I animate Sir Topham Hat … "ALL aboard!" We made quite an interesting and twisty track ... 
 Brendan was a human tunnel. He kept saying "Tunnel, Grandma Carol!"
 This is one little darling who knows he is loved … look at that sweet smile. I kissed those cheeks 85 times in one hour!
 It is so much fun to play with a child who imagines constantly and is SO happy with life.


Mmmm … you are the best, Brendan Andrew! Grandma Carol loves you!

No comments: