Friday, May 11, 2018

Chasing Rainbows ...

Wednesday, May 9:  On my way home from work tonight, in between some light rain, there was this beautiful rainbow! I did NOT have my good camera with me, so these shots are with my phone.
I pulled over just off Cannonsburg and Northland, jumped out of my car and took a few pictures ...

 I wish I'd had my real camera with me ... I might have had a better result. BUT ... I am still glad I took these, inferior as they are!
 I needed this rainbow today. It reminded me of God's faithfulness and that ALL of His promises are true and steadfast and everlasting ...
 Sometimes the days are long and I forget that God is in control and that He has a plan ... even a plan for me!
 I "chased" this rainbow just a little bit ... up Chauncey Avenue, all the way to Five Mile and back around ...

 Thank you for your faithful promises, Lord. Thank you that Your integrity is unchanging, and that you are Lord of all.

No comments: