Friday, May 11, 2018

The spring concert ...

Tuesday, March 8:  Tonight was Emma's Spring Choir concert. See her? She's in the back row, tall, blonde hair, very serious. The spring concert tonight was every grade from six through twelve ... so it was a mighty L-O-N-G night.
I do not do well with indoor photography, especially when the lighting is difficult ... so this is the best I could do.
 Emma has been in the choir now for four years, and she likes it very much. She has met a lot of interesting people and seems to enjoy it very much--which makes my heart glad!
 The grand piano that is wrapped in the red bow is a new addition to the school. Mrs. Deuring (whose name I am sure I have misspelled) has wanted a nice piano to use for concerts for many years. Lots of people helped with fund raisers, etc. and then this piano came along at just the right price!
 Emma's freshman year in high school is coming to an end ... just a few more weeks now.
 I love you, dear Emma, and I love to come to your concerts ... pretty blessed to be your grandma.

No comments: