Sunday, May 6, 2018

Spring around my neighborhood ...

Sunday, May 6:  It is SPRING, and I am crazy in love with it. New life is springing up everywhere. I think SIX FULL MONTHS of this would be ... perfect! But then, I am NOT God and I'm not in charge of the weather whatsoever. I'm just saying that I would PREFER this for six months.

I've been taking really long Sunday afternoon walks ... but today I decided to limit it to an hour so I just stuck around my neighborhood and wandered around a little bit with my camera. It was a happy hour. 
 New life ... everywhere I looked ... 

 ... baby leaves ... tiny buds ... and GREEN!


 And even some tiny wild flowers in the field ...




 Isn't it great to see life come out of death?
 I hope my new life resembles this, at least a little bit! I hope Jesus is changing me to be more and more like Him ... pure and fresh, good and kind, patient and merciful ...
 Thank you, Lord, for the promise of the seasons changing. Thank you that winter is over and gone!
 Thank you for COLOR and soft blossoms ... thanks so much.

No comments: