Sunday, May 6, 2018

Dear Brendan and Little Irish "Ham" Man ...

Thursday, May 3:  On my way over to pick up Brendan after work, I learned that his godmother was in town for a visit, and she had not seen him for quite a long time! Dylan and I discussed what my altered date with Brendan could be this week and decided to hang around the house and visit with Christina for as long as we could, and then Brendan and I would have dinner "out" somewhere.
I have no idea what Brendan is saying
to me ... but he certainly looks
INTENSE ...
 We had a nice time with Christina, and then OK I'll admit it--I talked Brendan into Culver's. His first choice was McDonalds (because of the Happy Meal deal), but I reminded him of how yummy the butter burgers were at Culver's as well as the great ice-cream that comes with his meal. Because, you see, I LOVE the fish at Culver's (and shrimp, and any other seafood available). 
 Here are a few pictures of Brendan enjoying his VANILLA (I was SO surprised! Brendan usually orders chocolate!) ice-cream with NO sprinkles, just plain and super yummy just as it is.



 His expressions crack me up ... he is pretty intense while eating his ice cream.
 And LOOK who lost another tooth this week?
 He is so pleased with his $1.00 from his mama tooth fairy. 
We did not stay out late or go anywhere after our meal because it had already been a long week for me. We came back home so that I could see Mr. Ham here ... Aidan continues to love having his photograph taken ... he just warms right up to my camera ...
 Kelly says Aidan is a little "Irish Ham". Yes, I think I agree!
 He's just so stinkin cute ...

These are my two littlest grandsons. I wonder now ... about seven weeks from now ... will baby be a BOY or a GIRL? Yikes. I can hardly stand the anticipation! I think this little bundle might be a bit put off by a rival baby but he will be just fine ... a BIG brother in such a little body!

No comments: