Friday, May 19, 2023

May 17 Jesse's Birthday

Wednesday:  I took Jesse out for his birthday lunch today over at Brann's. This is becoming a birthday tradition, and I like it very much! I'm afraid I didn't take a single picture while we were at the restaurant (shock!), but perhaps I'll start with the card I made for him:





 I designed this card weeks ago; and after praying about exactly which Scripture and quotes to use, I designed, printed it, and ... voila'! I'm pretty sure I used black card stock to mount the front and back pictures. I was happy with the result--probably because I worked so hard and long on it and truly poured my heart into it--with love for my dear Jesse.

We both enjoyed a steak dinner (yum!) and Jesse added some fancy-cooked shrimp to his. We had a nice hour together at the restaurant.

I have a picture of Jesse's latest computer equipment--if I can actually transfer it from my phone to MY computer, I'll post it!

Jesse has always been very tech-savvy (which did NOT come from either of his parents). Nothing seems beyond his reach when it comes to figuring out computers, software, aps, etc. He surely enjoys all of this, too; which is an added bonus.

How can you be 43, Jesse? I reminded Jesse that I made some very erroneous decisions at this same exact point in my life that I lived to deeply regret, along with a lot of other people. Oh, Jesse. How I long to see you renew your faith in our AWESOME Lord. He is the only One who really KNOWS us and yet STILL loves us, doesn't give up on us, continues His perfect work in us until we one day see Him. I pray this for you with much love.

Saving you a seat at church every Sunday morning, third row, orchestra side, right on the aisle!

No comments: