Wednesday, May 10, 2023

May 9 Unexpected stuff!

Tuesday:  Today was a bit topsy-turvy as far as "the schedule" went--beginning with a text from Dylan (who was presently in Canada) that I was to pick Cal up from Carrie this morning because Miss Jen was sick. Having never been to Carrie's before, I needed her address (which DJ supplied) and then I arrived exactly at 11AM to get our little guy. What a nice area where Carrie lives! And what a sweet friend she is to fill in for this dear family when needed.

Cal and I picked Erin up from preschool at the usual time and drove over to the Beach House where we played and played and played! Thankfully, I had gotten a new supply of library books and we did so much reading! I love to read to these kiddos! 

Here are a "few" pictures from our day:

Nothing unusual about our play time--lots of trains, cars, books, puppets ...
Hotdogs for lunch--Erin says these hotdogs are THE BEST! Cal takes a few bites of the bun, but then takes the dog out and just eats that part--which is just fine.
Erin reading, Cal showing me a special red car ...


Cal turned down his ice cream again this week. Erin? NO WAY.
Cal was too busy playing!
We did watch about 20 minutes of "Baby Shark" and other children's songs that I have on my Amazon Watchlist--it's super cute and the kids really love the songs. Cal decided that Rocky and Sweetie Pie should listen and act out some stuff together ...


And the fight begins!!


We left my house to return to theirs earlier today because once Aidan and Brendan get off their buses, I'm taking all four of them to Altitude and then back to my house for pizza and play ...

 

No comments: