Monday, May 29, 2023

May 27 Kaity-Girl all dressed up

I have a LOT of photos of Kaity from Saturday. I think I'll just post my favorite ones right here!

Kaity will be ELEVEN in four weeks. She is tall for her age (5'1") and sometimes, especially when dressed up like this, she could be mistaken for a much older girl. Many people at the wedding assumed she was THIRTEEN, but she is NOT!


I love these pictures of you, dear Kaity!




I think this one (below) is my very favorite one ... mostly because Kaity looks so happy and relaxed ... so contented.
Her shoes were KILLING her after a few hours ...
... time to ditch them (cute as they are)!
Mrs. Frazee (with the accent on the ZEE) partnered with Kaity--which was super kind of her! There wasn't enough men/boys to go around, and line dancing/square dancing often ends up with girl/girl partners. Kaity was fine with it.



Kaity had SO MUCH FUN ... look at her smiles!


I will always treasure these pictures of Kaity, ALWAYS.











I'm going to have to ask Kaity what she was asking this gentleman about ...



Love you to the moon and back, Kaity. 
 

No comments: