Monday, May 29, 2023

May 27 Miss Jen's Wedding

Saturday Afternoon:  Kaity and I were so pleased to be invited to Miss Jen's wedding. You see, Miss Jen is the kiddo's nanny (Dylan and Kelly's children) BUT she is also a leader at the Awana Program over at Maranatha Church where Kaity attends each Wednesday night. It's been very cool for Kaity to have this connection with Miss Jen and to kind of share her with Cal, Erin, Aidan, and Brendan.

The wedding took place at Lincoln Lake Park in Sparta. It was such a perfectly beautiful afternoon for their wedding. Blue skies! Mild temperature! Nice breeze! Here are a few of the pictures I snapped of the wedding.

Aren't outside weddings so lovely?!

Unlimited lemonade and water!
So so beautiful ...
This young woman was playing beautiful hymns prior to the ceremony. She was incredible to listen to.


The groom hugging ... I think ... his mother.
I'm unsure of the littlest attendant on the left--but center is Louis and then Alice (the bride's nephew and niece).

The first bridesmaid--and I forget if this is Jen's sister-in-law ?? possibly.
This is Jen's older sister (mom to Louis and Alice). Coming behind her is the matron of honor (Jen's younger sister). Aren't these gorgeous dresses? I love that they are all different colors of blue.


And ... HERE COMES THE BRIDE!
Miss Jen is ... sweet in her soul and just as beautiful on the outside.

Jen's father giving her to Joe ...
The vows being exchanged ...


The pronouncement of husband and wife!

Jen just radiates happiness in these pictures. I get chills looking at her smile.

Evidently the photographer felt she did not get a good enough picture of THE KISS ... so the bride and groom were summoned back to the trellis for a few reenactments of the kiss ... to everyone's joy.



I have many more after-ceremony pictures to share ... mostly of my little ones and others I love. Stay tuned ...


No comments: